Irca Process Digitalization
A new platform to support the digitalization of all training and business processes.
To support the client during the digitalization of product information, recipes, and formats dedicated to product usage training.
To create a platform that would allow agents, distributors, and B2B professionals (ice cream parlors, bakeries, HORECA, laboratories, factories) to order products and book/buy training courses.
To provide an efficient tool for upselling and cross-selling.
The analysis took place through:
- interviews to stakeholders
- workshops with ambassadors, distributors, and professionals
- co-design sessions
- Over 3,000 products and 1,500 recipes collected
- A user experience designed to optimize the fruition of information
- Upselling / cross-selling opportunities through the centering of recipes and ambassadors
- Contents and services tailored to the profile, direct access to product ordering, credits for Academy courses, course certifications/materials, event accreditation, etc.
- Digitalization of the product order process for distributors (pricing/discount simulations, automatic reorder and product suggestions based on order history, etc.) and agents (sales forecasting, product suggestions based on similar clients, appointment scheduling, etc.)
- Recipes as tools of sales empowerment
- Platform versions for Web and Tablet App (for agents on territory)
- Online courses (live / on-demand)
- Live courses at Irca Academy
- eCommerce for paid courses
- Dashboard dedicated to the management of enrollment and courses distribution to clients / agents